High performance liquid admixtures, used to improve the consistence of concrete mixes or to permit effective reductions in free water content.
Features / Benefits
- Specified strengths can be achieved at reduced cement contents or increased consistence
- Water reductions in the region of 8-10% can be achieved, significantly improving strengths at all ages and enhancing durability through production of lower permeability concrete
- Can minimise the risk of segregation and bleeding, even in harsh mixes, and aids the production of a dense, closed texture surface, improving durability
- Is effective over a wide range of cement types and contents
- Very low chloride ion content, safe for use in pre-stressed and reinforced concrete
- Incorporating plasticisers into the concrete can be used to increase consistence without the need to add further water therefore not compromising specified strengths.
- Plasticisers can also be used as water reducers to reduce the quantity of mixing water required to meet a particular class of consistence.