- Dense & Impermeable - This dense, impermeable asphalt is ideal for farm applications
- Acid Resistant - Viashield agricultural asphalt is acid resistant
- Abrasion Resistant - It's toughness makes it ideal to resist wear and tear
- Easily Maintained - Viashield farm asphalt is very easy to maintain and clean
- Smooth - Viashield offers a smooth, uniform finish
- Clean - Improved cleanliness due to it's resistive, tough properties
Based on hot rolled asphalt, the dense impermeable structure of VIASHIELD® makes it ideal for the wide range of applications seen within the farm environment, such as: Farm Yards – resisting chemical attack from effluent whilst still providing a durable surface for farm machinery.Silage Clamps – often one of the most aggressive environments within this industry, VIASHIELD® can withstand both high temperatures and chemical attack.
Livestock Housing – VIASHIELD® offers an impermeable surface with excellent insulation characteristics thus providing a clean and pleasant environment for farm animals. The product is also less abrasive to animal’s feet in comparison to other materials. Animal Feed Storage Areas – VIASHIELD® provides a clean, non contaminated surface for storage of bulk animal feed. Farm Tracks – Suitable for all types of farm track and access roads.The smooth homogenous surface provided by VIASHIELD® allows for ease of cleaning resulting in low maintenance when compared to other types of material.
- Silage Blocks
- Silo Bases
- Feed Storage Floors
- Farm Paving & Roads