These are specifically designed high quality liquid admixtures used to produce self-compacting concrete with high consistence values. They are particularly useful in the areas of precast operations, flooring and when pouring into intricate or heavily congested areas of reinforcement.
Features / Benefits
- High early age strengths can be achieved at very high consistence
- Produces cohesive low bleed concretes
- High quality finishes
- Faster placing with reduced labour and equipment costs
- Reduction in striking times
- Precast concrete where high early age strengths are required
- Precast concrete where early striking / stressing operations are required
- Large area flooring
- Quick efficient pouring of foundations.