- Weatherproof bags – keeps cement dry when stored outside
- Tough plastic packaging – more tear- resistant during transit
- Lighter colour, ideal for use in all applications where colour is important
- Multiple Uses - For use in concrete, mortar, render and screed
Rugby® Premium is a versatile cement, developed for use by the general builder or DIY enthusiast that may be used in concrete, render, mortar and screeds.
Based on Portland cement clinker, Rugby® Premium also includes a selected limestone and additives to produce a lighter coloured cement with enhanced finishing characteristics.
It can be used in a variety of applications, including render, concrete and screed.
- Reduced admixture requirements in mortar
- Improved workability, cohesion, finishing and resistance of hardened mortar or concrete to freeze-thaw attack
- Cost Effective - Consistent, convenient and cost effective
- Chromium (VI) compliant – Intended to reduce the risk of allergic contact dermatitis
Delivery & Storage
Delivered by road in a curtain-sided vehicle, the standard load size is 27-28 tonnes. All CEMEX drivers are fully trained and experienced in the safe delivery and unloading of our vehicles, but please do all you can to ensure your site is accessible with no obstructions.
Rugby® Premium is available in 25kg paper sacks delivered as shrink-hooded, 1.4 tonne modules on non-chargeable pallets. To avoid premature deterioration of the reducing agent incorporated in the cement for control of soluble chromium (VI), storage should be in accordance with our recommendations given on bags and despatch documents.
Health & Safety
Contact with wet cement, wet concrete or mortar may cause irritation, dermatitis or severe alkali burns. Contact between cement powder and body fluids (eg sweat and eye fluids) may also cause irritation, dermatitis or burns. There is serious risk of damage to the eyes. Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye/face protection.
In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice. After contact with skin, wash immediately with plenty of clean water. Keep out of reach of children. Contains chromium (VI), may cause allergic reaction, the risk of which is increased if the cement is used beyond the declared storage period shown on bags and despatch documents.