CEM-Pave RCC is simple, fast and economical to install as it doesn’t contain any steel reinforcement, neither does it require formwork or finishing. Significant savings of up to 30% can be achieved over a traditional pavement construction.
The high strength of an RCC pavement eliminates common problems that have traditionally been associated with other pavement types. CEM-Pave RCC is more resistant to rutting, is capable of withstanding heavy concentrated loads and is immune to low or high temperature extremes.
The basic ingredients of CEM-Pave RCC are the same as for conventional concrete: sand, aggregates, cement, and water, however the quantities are different. Mix designs may vary based on the job application. RCC is a zero slump concrete mix that is placed using standard asphalt pavers and compacted with 10 ton rollers similar to the way hot mix asphalt is placed.
- Lower installation and maintenance costs than asphalt
- Fastest speed of construction due to paving installed in thicker layers
- Durable - Long service life with minimal maintenance
- High Load Carrying ability
- Early Strength Gain - Open to light traffic within hours
- Open to heavy traffic within 1 to 2 days
- Economical solution
- Supports sustainable development
CEMEX Paving Solutions promote client involvement at the earliest possible stage in order to derive the maximum possible benefits for every project, please contact us on our Helpline 0800 667 827 or email firstname.lastname@example.org