Fibre Reinforced Concrete
Resilia is concrete technology based on a novel Hyper-Performance Fibre Reinforced Concrete.
- Novel particle packing principles to accommodate aggregate and fibre particles
- Innovative approach in fibre reinforcement - adoption of fibre combinations
CEMEX Specialist Concretes In Action
- Resilient materials that will endure high mechanical, chemical, and environmental stress
- Self compacting and consolidating materials with high fibre loading (> 60 kg/m3)
- Combination of fibres and concrete design that increases tensile strength and ductility. High ductility – strain hardening behaviour
- Extra tough, bullet-proof material but can still provide a thin, jointless industrial standard floor
- High compressive strength from: 30MPa to 150MPa @ 28 days
- High resistance to freeze-thaw conditions, abrasion and corrosion
Resilia hyper performance fibre reinforced concrete can be used in a wide variety of applications, thanks to its excellent workability and flexural strength, these include: high rise buildings & skyscrapers, bridges, narrow concrete supports, pre-cast concrete applications, thin concrete elements that still require high strength, architectural design, industrial level floors and pavements.
Toughening mechanisms induced by mix design coupled with special mixture of fibers.