The Readyscreed® floor screed range are retarded for a specific time, generally 12 hours and thus remain usable for one working day.
Materials supplied in this way provide significant productivity benefits on site in addition to enhanced product quality.
- High Performance - Readyscreed® Original demonstrates excellent strength characteristics when tested in accordance with BS EN 13892.
- Excellent workability when compared with traditional screed formulations. The benefits of a lower moisture content in no way detract from the material’s performance in this respect.
- Rapid Retardation - Normal retardation time is 12 hours from the time of manufacture, due to the inclusion of a cement set retarder. The material therefore remains usable for one working day. upon request.
- Fire Protected - All Readyscreed® screeds are non-combustible as defined by the relevant standards EN 13501-1 and are compatible with all normal construction materials
- Improved Shrinkage Protection - Readyscreed® displays a reduced moisture content in comparison with site mixed screed formulations therefore Readyscreed® screeds offer significantly reduced potential for shrinkage problems.
- British Standards Compliant - The Readyscreed® range of screeds complies with BS EN 13813:2002 Screed Material and Floor Screeds - Screed Material - Properties and Requirements when tested in accordance with BS 13892 Methods of Test for Screed Materials.
Application & Usage
Our range of Readyscreed products can be used with a number of different applications, including monolithic construction, bonded & unbonded construction, floating screed and more.
The Readyscreed Range
Readyscreed® Original - A high quality, retarded screeding mortar, CE marked and complying to the requirements of BS EN 13813. It displays distinct advantages over site mixed screeds in terms of accurate mix proportions, consistent properties, shorter drying times and higher strength.
Readyscreed® Early Strength - A high quality, retarded screeding mortar displaying all the properties of Readyscreed® Original. Additionally it has enhanced early strength and will dry in approximately half of the time taken by conventional floor screeds. Ready to use, it offers many advantages over site mixed screeds with respect to its shorter drying times, higher strength and excellent workability.
Readyscreed® Reinforced - A high quality, retarded screeding mortar, which contains a measured amount of polypropylene fibres. As a substitute to light mesh the use of fibres in screed ensures the reinforcement is in the correct position and correctly distributed. Additionally mesh does not have to be bought or stored and the difficulties in ensuring the mesh is at the right depth are eliminated. Readyscreed® Reinforced demonstrates excellent strength characteristics when tested in accordance with BS EN 13892.