Readymix Concrete Collections
Drop By & Collect Your Concrete
If you are new to collecting concrete, it can be easier than you think. You can simply visit our concrete plant directory and find your local plant - just get the directions and drive by to order and collect. Alternatively download our iCollect app to your mobile device to make orders and collect concrete easily.
Estimate materials, locate your nearest CEMEX supplier and make purchases easily whilst on the go - using the iCollect app from CEMEX.
Drop Us A Line
- If you would like a price or advice, call the sales number shown. If you just want to know whether the plant is likely to be quiet or busy when you intend to drop in, call the order number.
- Drive into the plant and let the batcher know you have arrived. PLEASE NOTE that health and safety is given the highest priority at all our plants so do not cross into the marked out restricted areas near the loading bays or other machinery until invited to do so.
- You can pay by debit card, credit card or cash.
- The batcher will load the concrete mix you need and you are on your way.
A Few Tips You Might Find Useful
- The smallest quantity most of our plants can mix is around 0.5 m3.
- Half a cubic metre of concrete weighs up to 1.1 tonnes (1 m3 weighs approximately 2.2 tonnes).
- If you are using a single axle trailer (and there are few that will take this weight) it may not be possible to judge the drawbar weight exactly while loading so we suggest you err on the side of caution when deciding how much to load.