ReadyBrick® is the new face of concrete bricks, we are pleased to introduce our new facing brick range available in 6 colours. The bricks have been carefully engineered with perforations to allow for better and easier placement by the builder, saving valuable time.
Available as both facing or common variations, the concrete bricks can be used with confidence in a wide variety of internal and external applications. Our quality assured manufacturing process ensures that ReadyBrick® units are of a consistent and superior quality to meet the requirements of all European and British standards.
- Cost advantage over clay bricks
- Availability and lead time advantage over clay bricks
- Perforated for better placement
- Sustainable manufacturing process
Currently Available in six colour variations:
ReadyBrick® Common Brick
CEMEX ReadyBrick® common brick or coursing brick are available in both dense and lightweight varieties.
COMMON BRICK - FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Have versatility to be used in a wide variety of internal and external applications independently or in conjunction with our ReadyBlock® range
- Allows use above and below ground, where strength and durability are prime considerations
- Have excellent sound insulation and air permeability properties
- Provide an excellent key for secondary finishes and fixings
Currently Available in two variations:
2000 SOLID DENSE READYBRICK® STANDARD FINISH
1400 SOLID MEDIUM DENSE READYBRICK® STANDARD FINISH
Dense Medium Dense Solid Coursing Bricks
Designed to be used for all types of construction above and below the ground in conjunction with dense and medium dense aggregate blocks. Reduces the need for cutting blocks onsite, in return reducing waste, cost and time. » See More