Pallet Recovery Service
- All re-usable pallets go back to CEMEX UK Cement for re-use
- Pallets are either re-used or recycled (for those damaged beyond repair)
- Cheaper than disposing of pallets in waste skips
- Nationwide coverage
- Service in line with the principals of the circular economy
Find Out More About Pallet Recovery
CEMEX offers a free collection of all branded CEMEX cement pallets (unbranded non-returnable pallets are subject to a charge).
Collections are actioned as soon as a minimum of 50 pallets have been accumulated (can be a mix of pallets).
Nationwide collections within 10 working days on average from request.
Less Than 1 Hour Turnaround*
Useful Dos & Don'ts
- Inform us, in advance, of any vehicle or site access restrictions
- If you can only accommodate rigid vehicles, the maximum quantity that can be loaded is 250 pallets (550 pallets for an articulated vehicle)
- Load within 1 hour* of our lorry arriving on site (to avoid demurrage charges as per the RHA)
- Ensure pallets are stacked and ready to be loaded before requesting a collection
- Load the pallets safely and efficiently onto our vehicle
- Damaged pallets can be loaded (we repair them)
Make sure pallets are ready BEFORE our lorry arrives
Our lorries should be maximised – leaving room for our next pick up
*The whole process should take less than one hour if all the advisory points above are followed