High Strength Readymix Concrete
When you are placing concrete in harsh conditions where aggressive chemicals or high levels of abrasion are present then you need a high performance concrete that can provide the highest levels of durability and technical performance.
The technology used in the formulation of CEMEX MicroTech ensures a high strength, low permeability concrete with enhanced resistance to sulphate and chloride attack. Coupled with increased levels of flexural strength and improved resistance to impact and abrasion, CEMEX MicroTech is the high performance concrete that will deliver in the most challenging of environments.
CEMEX Specialist Concretes In Action
- High impact and abrasion resistance providing extremely durable surfaces for paving and flooring applications
- High strength concrete suitable for use in heavily loaded applications
- Very low permeability giving enhanced resistance to chloride, sulphate, high temperatures and acid attack
- Higher flexural strength than conventional concrete allowing reduced design thicknesses for floors and paving applications
- High early strength allowing rapid access to the finished structure
- Easy to place and finish with standard placing techniques
Microtech can be used in a variety of applications - where high strength and excellent performance is needed. These include sea defence work, nuclear power plants, airfields, effluent treatment plants, recycling centres, chemical works, petrochemical installations and more.
Microtech High Performance Concrete - Supporting Your Builds
CEMEX will provide you access to our highly experienced technical team who will be able to create bespoke mixes for all your readymix concrete needs. Our technical team has a vast experience of producing unique mixes for individual jobs, and can facilitate issues such as corrosive ground conditions, extreme weather conditions and high strength requirements. CEMEX will work to your specification, or if requested provide suggestions to ensure that we meet the specific needs of your project.