High Performance Concrete
- High impact & abrasion resistance
- High Strength
- Enhanced Resistance to chloride, sulphate attack
- High Flexural Strength
- High Early Strength
- Resistant to High Temperatures
CEMEX MicroTech is a range of advanced concretes, carefully formulated with microsilica and the latest admixture technology to produce high performance concretes with exceptional levels of durability in the harshest of environments.
The technology used in the formulation of CEMEX MicroTech ensures a high strength, low permeability concrete with enhanced resistance to sulphate and chloride attack. Coupled with increased levels of flexural strength and improved resistance to impact and abrasion, CEMEX MicroTech is the high performance concrete that will deliver in the most challenging of environments.
CEMEX MicroTech Range
CEMEX MicroTech S: An all-purpose high performance concrete suitable for use in most applications.
CEMEX MicroTech HS: A high performance concrete designed to give 28 day compressive strengths in excess of 80N/mm2 particularly suited to very heavily loaded applications.
CEMEX MicroTech PF: A high performance concrete incorporation structural polypropylene fibres to give enhanced performance in flooring and paving applications.
CEMEX MicroTech SF: A high performance concrete incorporating steel fibres to give exceptional performance in high impact and high abrasion resistant flooring and paving applications.
Advantages & Benefits
- High impact and abrasion resistance providing extremely durable surfaces for paving and flooring applications
- High strength concrete suitable for use in heavily loaded applications
- Very low permeability giving enhanced resistance to chloride, sulphate and acid attack
- Higher flexural strength than conventional concrete allowing reduced design thicknesses for floors and paving applications
- High early strength allowing rapid access to the finished structure
- Easy to place and finish with standard placing techniques
- Enhanced resistance to high temperatures
CEMEX MicroTech can be used in a wide variety of demanding applications including:
- Nuclear plants
- Sea defence work
- Effluent treatment plants
- Scrap yards and metal handling facilities
- Ports, dockyards and container handling facilities
- Chemical works
- Recycling centres
- High rise buildings
- Transport infrastructure
- Petrochemical installations
- & More
CEMEX will provide you access to our highly experienced technical team who will be able to create bespoke mixes for all your readymix concrete needs. Our technical team has a vast experience of producing unique mixes for individual jobs, and can facilitate issues such as corrosive ground conditions, extreme weather conditions and high strength requirements. CEMEX will work to your specification, or if requested provide suggestions to ensure that we meet the specific needs of your project.