CEMEX are a leader in the building materials industry that provides high quality products and reliable service to both customers and communities we operate in. We aim to serve the needs of our customers and create value for our stakeholders by becoming the most efficient and innovative building materials company.
You will be responsible for managing the technical performance of a number of concrete plants and aggregate quarries by providing technical advice and support in the winning and implementation of new contracts and continuous improvement. Key activities include:
- Assisting in the implementation of best practice and continuous improvement in the provision of technical services to the business.
- Assisting in managing and coordinating quality control and conformity testing to meet European and British Standards and the requirements of external assessment bodies.
- Assisting in the coordination of innovation of new Ready Mix & Mortar products and mixes.
- Assisting in the conduct of audits of plant equipment & the sales and order offices.
- Reporting on technical quality issues and delivering improvements/solutions to improve quality of CEMEX products.
- Supporting new contract bids by providing technical support to stakeholders.
- Managing complaints about products.
- Providing technical advice to new and existing customers.
- Producing reports to update colleagues and customers about quality resolutions and product improvements.
- Ensuring compliance with all health, safety and environment legislation.
- ICT Stages 2 & 3 essential.
- Demonstrable experience of working with concrete and aggregate technologies essential.
- Knowledge of relevant product, quality and testing standards
- Auditor training.
- People management experience desirable.
Excellent Remuneration and Benefits
All applications should be sent to Richard Kershaw, Technical Manager, CEMEX Materials UK, to firstname.lastname@example.org