Full Terms & Conditions
1. Eligibility: The Promotion is open to residents of GB (England, Scotland, Wales), excluding employees and their immediate families of CEMEX UK (“the Promoter”) their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
2. The promotion is valid from 18.06.18 to 16.07.18.
3. The prize consists of one CEMEX football per winner. It will be dispatched to the winner as soon as stock is available. The launch date has been communicated as 18.06.18. The winner will be informed of this progress.
4. Only one entry per participant. Anyone trying to circumvent this condition by providing alternative details will be disqualified.
How to Enter
1. Online entry via Twitter only – all participants must have access to the internet and an active Twitter account. If you do not have a Twitter account then you will need to create one in order to participate and you will require an active email address in order to do this. See https://support.twitter.com
2. To enter the promotion participants must complete both of the following steps:
I. Follow @CEMEX_UK on Twitter https://twitter.com/cemex_uk
II. Retweet the Promotion tweet posted by @CEMEX_UK during the promotion period
3. Only one entry per person/Twitter handle is allowed. Anyone using multiple accounts will be disqualified. Duplicate entries during the same day will be disqualified. Retweets of existing entries will not count as a new entry. Entrants must be following @CEMEX_UK on Twitter at the time of the draw.
1. One winner will be selected at random at the end of the competition. The draw will take place by 2pm 16.07.18
2. The winner will be announced on the @CEMEX_UK Twitter feed and contacted via Direct Message on Twitter no later than 24 hours after the draw has been conducted to verify their entry and obtain details including full name, date of birth, email address and postal address to fulfil their prize. Postal address for the winner must be within GB, Channel Islands or Isle of Man.
3. Winners will be required to provide the Promoter with information including their name and phone number. They will then be contacted to provide a delivery GB address and to verify their prize fulfilment.
4. If any winner does not respond to the winner notification, or a prize is declined, within 24 hours the prize entitlement will be lost and the prize will be withdrawn. Another winner will be randomly selected to claim the prize.
1. The prize consists of one CEMEX football per winner. Please note the colour may vary.
2. In the event of a mobile phone being lost, stolen or damaged, or an email address becoming inaccessible during the promotion, the Promoter is not able to retrieve and amend any existing entries to a new mobile number or email address.
3. This Promotion will be conducted under independent supervision and the Promoter’s decision is final in relation to all promotional matters.
4. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
5. No cash alternative will be offered in whole or in part. The prize will be awarded directly to the winner.
6. By entering this Promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
7. The Promoter and its agents will only use personal information supplied by entrants to this promotion for the purposes of administering this promotion, unless consent is received to use such information for any other purpose.
8. The Promoter cannot be held liable for system failures or internet provider issues. Neither can the Promoter be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any of the third parties involved in this promotion, although the Promoter will always endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure.
9. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, or the spirit of the promotion, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, refuse to process an entry. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be final and binding.
10. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
11. This promotion is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. You are providing your information to the promoter, not to Twitter. By entering the promotion, all participants agree to a complete liability release for Twitter. Your details will be used for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and the delivery of the prize(s) only.
12. Limitations of liability: neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion.
13. Promoter: CEMEX UK, Cemex House, Evreux Way, Rugby, Warwickshire, England, CV21 2DT