CEMEX Advanced Flooring and CEMEX Advanced Paving are pioneering products incorporating a 3-Dimensional system of either macro-synthetic or steel fibre reinforcement that take concrete reinforcement to a new level of performance.
The introduction of deformed macro fibres into the concrete mix results in: increased toughness and ductility; increased impact and shatter resistance; reduced risk of cracking; improved surface durability and reduced long-term maintenance costs of the hardened concrete.
Benefits of using fibre reinforced concrete slabs:
- Concrete and reinforcement is placed in one operation
- Concrete is supplied with the exact amount of reinforcement that is required (no wastage)
- Can show an overall cost saving per square metre compared to concrete placed with traditional steel mesh reinforcement
- Reduces the need to store, cut, place and fix steel reinforcing mesh on site
- Provides resistance to cracking and improves impact and abrasion qualities
Advanced Fibre Reinforcement
Advanced Fibre reinforcement is distributed evenly throughout the concrete mix.
Steel Reinforced Concrete
Mesh Reinforced Steel reinforcement requires exact positioning to be effective
CEMEX will provide you access to our highly experienced technical team who will be able to create bespoke mixes for all your readymix concrete needs. Our technical team has a vast experience of producing unique mixes for individual jobs, and can facilitate issues such as corrosive ground conditions, extreme weather conditions and high strength requirements. CEMEX will work to your specification, or if requested provide suggestions to ensure that we meet the specific needs of your project.