Working as ONE CEMEX the UK technical team has completely refreshed the functionality, accessibility and content of our Quality Management System (QMS) across Aggregates, Asphalt, Readymix, Paving Solutions, Cement, Building Products and Rail.
Over a 12 month period they have liaised with the end users of QMS to understand what the frustrations were with the current system and also engaged with them to help create new documents and processes.
As a result on Thursday, which is World Quality Day, the new ONE CEMEX quality system was launched, the key features of which are:
- An APP style system which is accessible on PC, laptop, phone and tablets
- Offline platform to overcome any network speed frustrations providing a system that is Best for Employees
- Business specific process flow illustrations containing quality related documentation to aid navigation
- Centrally updated so everyone has access to the most up to date versions of documents and tools for consistency
- Shared system and structure across the UK businesses allowing us to share quality best practice
Congratulations to Mike Higgins and his team for the development of this great new system.