While the best reward for our health and safety commitment is ZERO Harm, ensuring everyone returns home uninjured at the end of every day, several of our operations will receive their RoSPA (Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents) Occupational Health and Safety Awards this week. Congratulations go to the following on their well-deserved recognition:
- CEMEX Marine - Mining & Quarrying Industry Sector Award, Winner...8th consecutive year a part of the UK business has won this top award
- RMX Southern - Mining & Quarrying Industry Sector Award, Commended
- Logistics - President's Award (14 consecutive Golds)
- RMX Northern – President’s Award (13 consecutive Gold Awards)
- CEMEX Rail Solutions - Gold Medal (9 consecutive Gold Award)
- Aggregate Operations - Gold Award
- Logistics RoSPA Silver Fleet Safety Award for management of occupational road risk
It should be noted that Marine have upheld our long-established record of winning the Mining & Quarrying Sector Award, with this being the eighth consecutive year a part of our business have received this industry leading recognition.
We are still waiting for notification from RoSPA of the Awards for our operations in Scotland and also for Logistics.
Find out more about CEMEX's committment to Health and safety excellence.