- Simon Kirby – Network Rail
- Tony Jacob - John Lewis Partnership
- John Mead – Crossrail
- Tony Giddings – Argent
- James Pellatt - Great Portland Estates
- David Philp – Cabinet Office
The Construction News Awards are the most prestigious and coveted awards in the construction industry. With 17 targeted categories the awards cover every aspect of construction from training to technology, ensuring that the whole supply chain is recognized for excellence in their area.
Construction News Editor, Rebecca Evans commented: “The construction industry has a lot to shout about and these awards are a part of that, each of you should feel rightly proud to be among our finalists.” New categories for 2013 include the Digital Built Britain Award, BIM Initiative and Supply Chain Excellence Award.
For further information contact James Fairclough; email: James.Fairclough@cemex.com telephone: 01788 51735201788 517352
Note to editors:
- Helping to build a Greater Britain – CEMEX’s vision is to help build a greater Britain by providing solutions to construction problems through our innovative building materials, our expertise, our understanding of the construction issues and our people. We aim to create the best service and the best solutions for a better future.
- CEMEX is a global building solutions company and leading supplier of cement, ready-mixed concrete and aggregates. In the UK, CEMEX also produces asphalt, and has a significant share of the concrete- paving and block sectors. Additionally, the company is the leading supplier of concrete sleepers to the rail industry and a supplier of PFA cement additives. CEMEX has a national supply network in the UK with over 360 locations, to ensure that quality building materials are available to customers locally. For more information, see www.CEMEX.co.uk, www.CEMEX.com